Easter Sunday 2021
- In what way can the good news of the gospel start to seem like old news in our hearts? (I Corinthians 2:2-4)
- Is there a way for the gospel to seem like a fresh word from God each day?
- Does a person have to embrace God as a terrifying judge in order for Jesus death to be good news? (Proverbs 14:26-27, Hebrews 10:26-27)
- How does the gospel cause us to put aside our disagreements or areas we think one another to be off, and bring us together in love and harmony?
- How would you describe the power of God in your life based on these verses? (Ephesians 1:19-21; Acts 1:7)
“One A Week!”
Share the gospel with one person each week!
Continue reading through the Bible!