We were having technical difficulties while recording the sermon. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Christmas 2021 – “Christmas History”
- How do we know the birth of Jesus is historical fact?
- Why would Jesus pick such a lowly and despised way to come into human history? (Matthew 1:18-21)
- How is Joseph’s godly character reflected in his response to this devastating situation? (Matthew 1:19-20) Do you think most Christian men have the same patient prayerful response in difficulty? Why or why not?
- Jesus primary purpose was to save people from their sins (Matthew 1:21). With so many Christians involved in so many social issues, how do we keep salvation the centerpiece of what we are about?
- Was Joseph’s response easy or difficult? Why? (Matthew 1:24-25)
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!