A study through the book of Malachi – Malachi 1:6-14
Learning to Honor God
- Why is God so concerned with what we offer Him when He owns everything? (Malachi 1:8; Psalm 50:12)
- While we do not offer animal sacrifices, do you think we can still offer sacrifices that frustrate and displease God? If so, give some examples:
- How does Malachi 1:9 fit with God showing grace?
- Why did God want someone to close the temple doors? (Malachi 1:10) Do you think God feels that way about churches today?
- Why does God not just accept some worship as better than no worship?
- If God had spoken clearly about what He expected, how could they be so far off? Where is that a problem today?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Read Malachi 1