A study through the book of Malachi – Malachi 2:10-17
Living life As A Cuss Word
- How do people who would never use a cuss word, essentially use their life to cuss God? (Malachi 2:10-11)
- Why was God so upset about His people marrying those who did not share the same faith in Him? Does He feel any differently today? (Malachi 2:11-12; II Corinthians 6:14) How would the culture view this?
- Why was divorce so rampant among God’s people? Why is it rampant with Christians today? (Malachi 2:13-16)
- How could the people be so emotional in their worship while being so far from God in their hearts? (Malachi 2:13) Have you ever observed that happening today?
- How could they be so backwards as to promote what God hates and hate what God promotes? (Malachi 2:17) Can you think of examples where that happens today?
“One A Week”
Share your faith with at least one person a week!
Continue reading through the Bible!