I Corinthians 12:1-8,11
- Paul says the evidence of being truly Spirt filled, is it not speaking in tongues, but acknowledging Jesus as Lord. What does that mean? (12:3, Matt 7:21, I john 2:3-4)
- Why do some have more glamorous gifts and bigger influences than others? (I Cor 12:5-6) Have you ever wished for a different gift or level of influence?
- How have you benefited from someone with the gift of Wisdom? (12:7-8) Do you feel you have this gift?
- How have you benefited from someone with the gift of Knowledge? (12:7-8) Do you feel you have this gift?
- How are the spiritual gifts a manifestation of God? (12:7)
Share your faith with someone this week and then give testimony of how it went at your small group!
Pick your large section of verses for this summer’s memorization challenge.