I Corinthians 15:35-58
- Why does Paul react so strongly against what seems like a reasonable question? (15:35-36) What might that imply for all the easier questions people feel comfortable questioning God on today?
- When is it acceptable to question God?
- What does your body have in common with garden seeds? (15:36-38)
- How should we be impacted by the mystery of the Rapture mentioned here? (15:51-52; John 14:1-3; I Thess 4:16)
- Seeing that we have overcome death, how should this create in our lives a steadfast, immovable, service to God? (15:55-58) How does verse 58 encourage you?
Go out with someone before a small group in order to share your faith!
Fight Verse Challenge
Finish up your summer passage of scripture and share at a small group by the end of the month!