A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 10
- Why would God continue to give Daniel visions that are traumatizing? (Daniel 9:27, 10:1-3)
- If Daniel was traumatized by a vision of the latter days and we are nearing them, how should we treat these prophecies? (Daniel 10:14)
- In modern Christianity we mostly talk about hope and love. When we read the Bible it often seems much darker. Why do you think that is?
- How should we respond to the knowledge that there are battles going on in the spiritual realm that coincide with what we are dealing with in the physical realm? (Daniel 10:12-13)
- When dealing with the spirit realm there seem to be two extremes; one is to assume you know way more than you do (Jude 8-11), the other is to dismiss it altogether. How do we come to a biblically informed middle ground on these issues? (Hebrews 1:13-14; Hebrews 13:2, Psalms 103:19-22)
“Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?” (Hebrews 1:14)
Take one person and pray throughout this week for an opportunity to share the gospel with them!