A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 3
- For Daniel and his friends, they did not get the life they wanted, yet they remained faithful to God. How have you seen Christians respond when they don’t get the life they want?
- Babylon promoted false worship. (Daniel 3:1-6) Can you think of any ways our culture promotes false worship? Can you think of any ways our government promotes false worship?
- Many times to be godly is to be lonely. (Daniel 3:12) Where do you see faithfulness requiring people to stand alone?
- Daniels friends trusted God even when it looked like they may lose. Are we guaranteed to win if we trust God? (Daniel 3:15-18)
- Have you come up with any particular applications to the book of Daniel in your life?
“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall, I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread.” (Psalm27:1)
Reach out to someone in another state and work to share the gospel with them this week.