A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 4
- What is so wrong with pride that makes God so against it? (Daniel 4:24-25; James 4:6)
- Can you think of ways our culture celebrates pride? Can you think of ways the church celebrates pride?
- How would the current election be different if all the candidates were humble?
- How would your home be different if you and every member of your family walked in complete humility? (Philippians 2:2-5)
- How is Nebuchadnezzar’s praise a reflection of the praise of all humble people? (Daniel 4:34-37; Psalm 34:1-2) Do you sense that spirit of humble praise in you?
“I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the Lord; the humble will hear it and rejoice.” (Psalm 34:1-2)
Talk to one of your neighbors about Jesus!