A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 7
- Why did God tell Daniel the future, and why did He tell him it the way He did? (Daniel 7)
- How do you think the description of God in verses 9-10 and 13-14 should impact you?
- Why would God, who is presented in such power, allow His holy ones to be overcome? (Daniel 21)
- What will it look like when all the people on earth obey God? (Daniel 27, Matt 6:9-10, Isaiah 11:1-9)
- How does God’s knowledge of and control over the future affect how you are feeling about the recent election?
Send a copy of the “American Gospel, Christ Crucified” to someone you think it would impact. (Trailer below)