A study over the Book of Daniel – Chapter 8 “Living Backwards”
- Knowing the future, how can we backtrack to understand how to live now?
- How can we live with a sense of destiny as Alexander the Great did? What is our destiny? (I Cor 6:3, Rev 20:4-6)
- Why are prophecies often written in such difficult language? (Daniel 8:2-8)
- Based on the literal nature of these figurative descriptions, what do these prophecies imply about how we understand the book of Revelation?
- In a day where Christians are so committed to hearing only positive messages, how do we process a message that made Daniel sick for days? (Daniel 8:27) Also, should he have rejoiced? Was he being disobedient?
“Declaring the end form the beginning, and from ancient times things which have not been done, saying, My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure.” (Isaiah 46:10)
Give out 3 tracts this week!