A study through 1st and 2nd Peter – “Crazy World, Good God” – II Peter 3
- Of all that Peter told the believers in Rome, what is most impactful to you?
- People make fun of all the ideas in the Bible including Gods judgement, because they want to follow their own lusts. (II Peter 3:3) Where do you see this most prominently in our society?
- What do you think about the world having an expiration date? (II Peter 3:10) Should we look forward to its expiration?
- What does it mean to “be diligent to be found in peace”, while they are facing all kinds of difficulty and persecution? (II Peter 3:14; I Peter 4:12-13) What does this mean for us?
- How are we to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord” (II Peter 3:18)?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with one person each week!
Continue reading through the Bible!