A study through the book of Genesis (Week 10) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- In what sense did God bless Noah in this now desolate planet? In what way are you blessed by God? (Genesis 9:1)
- God relates to us by Covenant. What similarities are there to a marriage covenant. (Genesis 9:9-11,15; Genesis 12:1-3)
- How could God talk about kindness and faithfulness (Covenant) after having killed everyone on the earth with the exception of 8 people? (Genesis 9:11)
- What does Genesis 9:18-19 have to tell us about race in this hyper race based day?
- What is the problem with God’s reset? (Genesis 9:20-21)
Make plans to join us the first Sunday of the month for a corporate outreach!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!