A study through the book of Genesis (Week 18) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- In a day where so many listen to God, disagree with Him, and then sing and praise Him, how can we actually listen to Him, believe Him, and move forward in obedience? (Genesis 21:1)
- Why would Sarah be so mad at Ishmael for mocking her son, when she had mocked God Himself? (Genesis 18:12-15) Have you ever been really upset with your kids or someone else for doing something you do? Why?
- Do you think Abraham set out to have a family of conflict, division, and stress? (Genesis 21:9-11) If not, how did he end up there?
- How can we architect our lives so we end up in a good place, not a bad one like Abraham?
- Why would God make promises to Ishmael when he was an unbeliever that God had not chosen? (Genesis 21:18; Romans 9:7-9)
Join us this Sunday for an outreach after church, then continue to pray for all those who hear the gospel!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!