A study through the book of Genesis (Week 2) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- Describe how you are a reflection of the image of God? (Genesis 1:26-27)
- As humans our appropriate position is under God over creation. How do men either try to ascend above God, or push mankind down under creation? (Genesis 1:27-28; Psalm 8)
- Most people are trying to achieve their identity through their work, physical fitness, wealth, etc. but for Christians we receive our identity from God. How is that different? (Genesis 1:26-30)
- God rested on the seventh day (Genesis 2:2-3). Should we rest one day a week? Is it commanded?
- How do you think the book of Genesis could change someone’s life? How do you think it could change your life?
Continue sharing your faith as a way of life, and make plans to join us the first Sunday of each month for our corporate outreach!
Begin reading through the Book of Genesis!