A study through the book of Genesis (Week 22) – “God Is Perfectly Good To Imperfect People”
- Did Abraham finish the race of life well? (Genesis 25:7-8; II Timothy 4:7)
- How was God perfectly good to Abraham despite Abraham’s imperfect faith?
- Why does God choose some and not others? (Genesis 25:21-28; Romans 9:10-15)
- How was Esau’s attitude towards his birthright a reflection of his rejection of God? (Genesis 25:33-34)
- How could Genesis 25 apply to your life?
Pray for the lost around you and continue growing in making evangelism a way of life!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!