Genesis – Where it all began (Week 28)
A study through the book of Genesis (Week 28)
- How are Laban’s sons wrongly evaluating the situation? (Genesis 31:1, 7) When have you seen people wrongly evaluate situations?
- Jacob does not appear to have made much of any spiritual progress in the 20 years he has been there. (Genesis 31:13, 38) Why do people seem to go stagnant in their faith for long periods of time?
- Why does God keep defending Jacob? (Genesis 31:3, 7, 24) When have you experienced God defending you?
- What is wrong with Jacob’s fear in this situation? (Genesis 31:31)
- Why did Rachel steal the idols? (Genesis 31:34) What does this say about her relationship with God?
Make plans to join one of the two Halloween outreaches this month!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!