A study through the book of Genesis (Week 3) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- Why do most people spend way more time and thought on their physical lives than on their spiritual lives? (Genesis 2:7) Can you think of any examples of this imbalance?
- How were work and worship to be the two-fold focus of Adam’s life? (Genesis 2:15-17) How are they to be the two-fold focus of our lives?
- In light of the work God laid out for man to do, could someone be lazy and godly?
- How would our feminist culture view the statement that God created a “helper suitable for” Adam? How do you view this statement? (Genesis 2:20-25)
- One pastor made the statement: “When it comes to sexuality and gender far too many Christians sound like Rachel Maddow except with Bible Verses”. Do you see that in Christians circles? Why would that be?
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life and make plans to join us the first Sunday of each month for an outreach to our community!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!