A study through the book of Genesis (Week 32)
- How could this believing family have so many bad habits? (Genesis 35:2-3) Did they need to go to God for cleansing or clean themselves up in order to go to God? (II Timothy 2:21; John 13:10)
- Jacob was confident of God’s continual presence, provision, and protection in his life (Genesis 35:3) Should we have the same confidence and if so, how should that confidence affect our lives?
- A major theme of Genesis is God blessing his people. (Genesis 1:21; 35:9) How do we experience God’s blessings today?
- How could Jacob and his legacy be blessed while Esau and his legacy is cursed? (Genesis 35-36)
- What can you take away and apply from these chapters?
November Fight Verse
Continue memorizing Psalm 121 for the month of November!
Keep sharing your faith!