A study through the book of Genesis (Week 4) – “Genesis – Where it all began”
- In your own word, describe what went wrong in this world to result in all the chaos we see every day.
- How could Eve be deceived when Adam wasn’t, yet they both disobeyed? What are the implications of this still today? (Genesis 3:1-6; I Timothy 2:11-15)
- How did Satan “reinterpret” what God said to make the opposite of what He said seem kinder and more appealing? How does Satan do that today? (Genesis 3:1-6)
- Why did Adam and Eve seek to hide from God? (Genesis 3:8) How do people seek to hide from God today?
- How would you explain the gospel to someone who thinks God’s ideas are unkind and the worlds ideas are kind?
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life and make plans to join us the first Sunday of the month for an outreach to our community!
Continue reading through the Book of Genesis!