Lord’s Prayer Matthew 6:9-14 – Elder Brian Rohe
- The prayer describes God as a personal “father/daddy”, but also as a king with a kingdom and one who is “holy”. Which aspect do you appreciate most? Are you more likely to be overly casual or overly distant when praying to God?
- The kingdom coming is a big part of this short prayer v10. Is this a regular part of your prayer? What do you most look forward to about this kingdom?
- What are the most common differences in the way believers seem to pray versus the way the Lord’s prayer models for us?
- How rushed/busy does daily life feel on scale of 1-10? At what point (if any) does this seem to interfere with the ability to?
• easily begin prayer with your father in heaven
• be still and know He is God
• listen to and love others
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life!!