- Why do many Christians make the mistake of giving merely moralistic counsel to others, rather than centering their counsel around a relationship with God?
- How do people make idols of things that end up making them spiritually lifeless? (Psalm 115:4-8)
- Could someone think they are trusting the Lord when they are really not? How does that happen? (Psalm 9, Proverbs 3:5)
- If God intendeds to bless you, how do you expect He will do that? (Psalm 115:12-15)
- When would you use Psalm 115 to counsel yourself or others?
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life!!