- God blesses the “pure in heart”. (Psalm 73:1; Matthew 5:8) Would you consider yourself “pure in heart”, why or why not?
- Why did Asaph have so much internal conflict with the prosperity of the ungodly? When have you felt similarly? (Psalm 73:2-9)
- How did Asaph’s understanding change? What was the outcome? (Psalm 73:16-19) Can you think of any ways your thinking needs to change?
- Could you say that you value God as deeply as Asaph? (Psalm 73:25-28) Why or why not?
- When might you use Psalm 73 to counsel yourself or others?
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life!!