Reading The Word, Thinking Like The World (Week 1)
- In what way are Christians prone to think like the world even though they read the Bible?
- How would you define the following terms and are they biblical: justice, equality, diversity, and inclusion? (Micah 6:8, Revelation 7:9, Galatians 3:28, Matthew 7:12)
- Can someone who rejects God and His ways understand justice? (Proverbs 28:5) What would this mean for many of the social justice movements?
- How can believers move from confusion to discernment, while so many Christians are syncretizing profoundly unbiblical ideologies into their Christianity?
- What role do you play in upholding truth? (I Timothy 3:15)
“One A Week”
Share your faith with at least one person a week!
Continue reading through the Bible!