A study through the Book of Romans (Week 14) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- Describe your expectations for how things will be for you in 5 years, 10 years, and 100 years. Which is more certain, where you will be in 10 years or 100 years?
- How should you respond to the fact that God helps your prayers? (Romans 8:26-27)
- Can you think of any time you have seen Romans 8:28-29 fulfilled in your life?
- Who do you view as against you right now? In light of that, what does it mean that God is for you? (Romans 8:31)
- Are there times when accusations against you might stick? What does that mean in light of Romans 8:33?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!