A study through the Book of Romans (Week 15) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- How could Paul have such a heart for rebellious Israel? How does that compare with your heart for rebellious “Cultural Christians”? (Romans 9:1-5)
- How is salvation a matter of both of us having faith and God making a choice? (Romans 9:8-13,16)
- Why are these truths so offensive that even God’s own people would be tempted to charge Him with injustice? (Romans 9:14-21)
- Why does God expect appreciation and worship in regards to these truths, rather than criticism and complaint? (Romans 9:23-26)
- Do you see any ways that professing Christians today seek righteousness in the wrong ways like the Jews did? (Romans 9:30-33)
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!