A study through the Book of Romans (Week 17) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 11
- For the Jews it was the small group not the big group that was actually faithful to God and truly saved. Do you think that is true today? (Romans 11:1-5) How does that impact things?
- Why would people claim to be on God’s team while not believing or following Him? (Romans 11:7-10, Romans 2:17-29)
- How do you reconcile in your mind, God being both severe and kind? (Romans 11:22) Which do you find easier to consider?
- What stands out about God in verses Romans 11:33-36 that strengthens and encourages you in your current circumstances in life?
- What most stands out to you in the first eleven chapters of Romans?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!