A study through the Book of Romans (Week 18) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- While we often immediately think about music when we think about worship, why would this section about worship not even mention music? (Romans 12)
- While we are commanded not to be conformed to this world, do you think many Christians have been conformed to this world in their thinking? How does that happen?
- How is a transformed mind, a mind that is rebelling against this world?
- How is a sober estimation of yourself, a starting point for a life of worship (Romans 12:3)?
- Do you have any of the gifts listed in verse 4-8? If so, how are you using them for the building up of others?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!