A study through the Book of Romans (Week 20) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 13
- Which countries can you think of that have godly leaders? Which countries can you think of that have ungodly leaders? How does that fit with (Romans 13:1)?
- What aspects of the government do you find most challenging to subject yourself to? (Romans 13:1) Are there any exceptions to this command? (Acts 4:18-20)
- How would you view the riots and protests of the past 2 years in light of Romans 13:2?
- Why should people fear the government? How does this fit with the recent push to lessen punishments for crimes, as well as the calls to defund the police? (Romans 13:3-4)
- Is this call to fear government a call to justice or injustice? (Romans 13:4)
Join a group for the first Sunday of the month outreach after church!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!