A study through the Book of Romans (Week 21) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 13 Part 2
- What does it mean that we owe this honor, respect, or tax? (Romans 13:6-7) Who specifically do you owe honor or respect to?
- What does it mean to be indebted only to love? (Romans 13:8)
- Why does God connect money and love so intimately in the scriptures? (Romans 13:8; Matthew 6:20-21)
- Do you agree with the statement; “You either love money and use God and others to get it, or you love God and others and use your money to serve them”. Why or why not?
- How are the ten commandments the embodiment of love? (Romans 13:8-10) Do most people see the commandments as a means of love?
Make plans to join with the church body the first Sunday of each month to go share the gospel!!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter!