A study through the Book of Romans (Week 22) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 14
- Eating or not eating meat sacrificed to idols was a very divisive issue in the early church (Romans 14:1-4; I Corinthians 8:1-13). Why was meat so divisive, and what issues are divisive among Christians today?
- How can you distinguish between issues of conscience, verses biblical absolutes?
- Read Romans 14:1-12. What is the danger for the mature believer? What is the danger for the immature believer? Which are you?
- What abuses have you seen come from miss understanding or miss applying these verses?
- How would you explain immaturity verses maturity, not sinning verses not sinning in Romans 14?
Make plans to join us the first Sunday of each month following the church service, for an outreach to a local park or mall!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter!