A study through the Book of Romans (Week 23) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 14 Part 2
- How do we trip other people spiritually? When have you tripped someone? (Romans 14:13)
- How does a good thing become evil? (Romans 14:16) Do you have any examples?
- Verse 14 says we are talking about opinions. Have you observed people who make almost every issue an opinion, or who make almost nothing an issue of different opinions? How do we distinguish opinions from hardline issues?
- What things are neutral so that they can be used for good or evil? What things are always good or always evil?
- What should you do if you have doubts about whether you should do something? (Romans 14:22-23) What things have you had doubts about?
Plan to join us the first Sunday of the month for an outreach after church!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter!