A study through the Book of Romans (Week 24) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 15
- What stands out to you about healthy relationships according to Romans 15:1-7?
- How does God’s Word help us distinguish between opinions (Romans 14:1) and doctrines (Romans 15:4)?
- What are some differences of opinions among believers that people find difficult to overcome?
- What are some implications from the fact that everything including our unity is for God’s glory? (Romans 15:7; Ephesians 1:12,14)
- How could these two groups overcome their natural prejudices through Christ, and end up filled with joy and peace? (Romans 15:7-13)
Plan to join us this Sunday for an outreach after church!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter!