A study through the Book of Romans (Week 25) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
Romans Chapter 15 Part 2
- How is being filled with goodness a reflection of the Spirit at work in your life? (Romans 15:14) Do you think Paul would say that of someone without the Spirit? (Romans 3:10-18)
- Paul was confident of their ability to counsel one another. Do you feel confident that most believers today can competently handle God’s Word so as to give good advice through correction and redirection? (Romans 15:14) Why or why not?
- Why would the majority of Christians believe psychology is crucial for success in dealing with problems when God says His Word has always been sufficient? (Romans 15:14, II Timothy 3:17; II Corinthians 9:8; I Corinthians 10:13).
- In light of Paul’s confidence in the brethren, (Romans 15:14) who do you think would be better at counseling someone: a counseling professional, or a person in the local church who knows you and the Word well? Why?
- In light of Paul’s love for the brethren, what do you think he would say to the masses of people not returning to church post covid? (Romans 15:24,32; Hebrews 10:24-25)
Please pray and plan to join us each first Sunday of the month for an outreach to our city!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter!