A study through the Book of Romans (Week 26) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- In Paul’s list of servants and characteristics of their service, which person or persons most stood out to you and why? (Romans 16:1-15)
- If your ministry were summed up in one word or one sentence, what do you think that would be or include?
- With Priscilla and Aquila being such a powerful couple for the gospel, what can we learn from their example? (Acts 18:1-4, 23-28; Romans 16:3-4)
- When Paul lists families that served the Lord together (Romans 16:10), what would it mean to be a family known not for the sports they play or the hobbies they have, but for the service they give together to the Lord?
- Why do we contextualize the practice of kissing one another, and instead greet one another with something familiar to us, like a hand shake or hug? (Romans 16:16)
Please be praying for and planning to join us the first Sunday of each moth for an out reach to our community after church!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter!