A study through the Book of Romans (Week 3) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- Why do people suppress the truth? (Romans 1:18) Can you think of some examples of suppressing truth? Do you ever suppress truth?
- Why does God allow mankind to self-destruct through His passive wrath? (Romans 1:18, 24,26,28)
- How does active wrath follow passive wrath? (Romans 5:9)
- Why is sexual perversion seemingly the number one thing people run to when they run from God? (Romans 1:24-27)
- If everyone knows many things about God, (Romans 1:19,32) how should that effect our evangelism?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!