A study through the Book of Romans (Week 5) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- In an age where people “read with their eyes and think with their emotions” how can we effectively use God’s written Word?
- Why were God’s people so mistaken about where they stood with God? (Romans 2:17-24) Could Christians today be that mistaken? If so, how?
- What is Paul’s point about who is truly right with God? (Romans 2:25-27)
- How does mans disagreement with God continue to validate how truthful God is? (Romans 3:3-4)
- Why is God so concerned to show everyone how terrible they are?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person a week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!