A study through the Book of Romans (Week 7) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- What does Paul mean that the righteousness that is revealed is apart from the Law yet witnessed by the Law? (Romans 3:21)
- How would you explain to someone who needs to be saved, why we need someone outside ourselves to save us? (Romans 3:21-24)
- Have you ever met Christians who seem to be relying on their behavior and their works to be right with God? What does that look like? How could you use theses verses to help them see the truth? (Romans 3:21-31)
- If Jesus who is the “Word” (John 1:1) speaks a word and declares you justified, how should that make you think or feel? (Romans 3:24, 26)
- How could many be like Martin Luther prior to conversion, in that they know the Bible very well yet they don’t know Jesus?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!