A study through the Book of Romans (Week 8) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- How was Abraham found by God, rather than finding a way too God on his own? (Romans 4:1-4, Romans 3:10-18)
- How could David have been so confident of his salvation after having sex with someone else’s wife and then killing her husband? (Romans 4:7-8; Psalms 32:1)
- In a day where everyone has a figurative interpretation of the Bible, how did Abraham know that God was talking about a literal baby? (Romans 4:19-22, Genesis 15:4-6)
- If Abraham had interpreted what God said as something other than a literal baby, would it still have been accounted as righteousness?
- How is faith the complete abandonment of any attempt to earn God’s favor? (Romans 4:5)
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person each week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!