A study through the Book of Romans (Week 9) – “Romans – What Every Person Should Believe”
- Read Romans 5:1-11. These verses are telling us to be filled with rejoicing and peace in a world filled with anxiety and depression. Do you think most Christians are living out these verses?
- Are most people aware that they are at war with God? (Romans 5:1-2) How could you share this truth with them?
- In what way are trials like an exercise routine for the building up of our faith? (Romans 3-5)
- How is Jesus’s life now doing more for us than His death (Romans 5:10)
- What things do people often exult in? How are we to exult in God? (Romans5:11)
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!