A study through the Book of Romans (Week 2) – “Romans – What Everyone Should Believe”
Romans 1:8- 16
- Prayer is the starting point for Paul’s ministry to the believers in Rome. (Romans 1:8-10) In what way is prayer the starting point for your daily ministry to others?
- How is mutual encouragement in the faith to be the norm for Christian relationships? (Romans 1:11-12) Do you feel that is generally true? Why?
- How could Paul be so eager to preach the gospel (Romans 1:15) when he had already faced so much difficulty for doing so in so many cities? What would it take for you to be eagerly sharing your faith?
- With verse 17 and 18 of chapter one being the core message of the book of Romans, what stands out to you in those verses?
- Many make the book of Romans into merely a theology book with little application to life. How can we learn theology from Paul while following his example of passionate application of God’s Word?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person a week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!