A study through the Book of Romans (Week 4) – “Romans – What Everyone Should Believe”
- Why do people get so “judgy” with others? (Romans 2:1-2) What is wrong with being quick to judge others? (Matthew 7:1-6)
- People often think that if everyone would just listen to them, the world would become like heaven on earth. What is wrong with that thought? (Romans 2:1-2)
- What has God’s kindness and patience meant for your life? (Romans 2:4) Would you say that you are likewise kind and patient with others?
- What does persevering in doing good look like in your life? (Romans 2:7)
- With so many people seeking honor, glory, and peace, why don’t people seek these things in the way God calls them to? (Romans 2:10)
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!