I Corinthians 12
- Do you feel you have the gift of faith? (I Corinthians 12:9) How would you distinguish the gift from the faith all believers possess? (Hebrews 11:6)
- Do know anyone with the gift of healing? How does that differ from the ability believers have to pray for healing? (James 5:14-15)
- Do you know anyone with the gift of miracles? How would you distinguish the gift from the ability all believers have to see miraculous things through prayer? (James 5:16-18)
- Do you have the gift of distinguishing Spirits? (I Cor 12:10, Matt 16:23) How does that fit with knowing the truth and the truth setting you free (John 8:32)
- With so many diverse views on spiritual gifts, how can we as a church be unified through spiritual gifts? (I Cor 12:11-14)
Meet with another family this week! In order to look out for one another, you might consider meeting at a park or outdoor restaurant, or coffee shop.
Keep working on your extended verses for this summer’s challenge!