I Corinthians 12
- How has God minister to you personally, through someone else’s spiritual gift?
- How could so many experience miraculous gifts and yet be heading to hell? (Matt 7:21-23)
- Why does the issue of spiritual gifts cause so much division, when the gifts are designed to unify us? (I Cor 12:14-26)
- In what sense were the apostles and prophets the foundation of the church? (I Cor 12:28, Eph 2:20, Acts 2:42)
- One a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your understanding and use of your spiritual gift/s? What would it look like to understand and use your gift/s more effectively?
Get together with someone else from Providence this week. Also, share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Summer Fight Verse Challenge
Keep memorizing the length of scripture you have picked for this summer’s challenge.