1 Thessalonians (Week 1)
1 Thessalonians 1
- How could the church of Thessalonica do so well after being taught for only one month when the church of Corinth did so poorly even though Paul and Apollos spent years there? (Acts 17:1-2, 8-10)
- How could the Christians in Thessalonica be so bold amidst such persecution while so many today under far less persecution rarely speak up for Christ? (1 Thessalonians 1:6-8)
- The believers in Thessalonica imitated Paul and became a great example. (1 Thessalonians 1:6) Can you think of people you see imitate Christ that have helped you be a better example?
- Why would Paul talk so much about the coming of Christ to theses faithful believers who were suffering? (1 Thessalonians 1:10)
- What can we apply from 1 Thessalonians 1?
Keep sharing your faith as a way of life!!
May Memory Challenge