Whatever Happened to Sin (Week 2)
- How does sin make us ugly? (Prov 26:11, Zechariah 3:3-4)
- What does the fact that people hardly ever commit single sins teach us about the nature of sin?
- What specific sins have you seen people minimize? Why do they minimize them?
- What tends to happen when people don’t immediately deal with sin when it rises?
- How does sin kill our desire for God’s Word? (I Peter 2:1-2)
Like a dog that returns to its vomit is a fool who repeats his folly. (Prov 26:11)
Continue to go early to small group and go out sharing the gospel!