Whatever Happened to Sin – Week 4
- Why do Christians in our day join social movements that actively promote sin?
- Why do Christians still sin? How does their sin affect their relationship with God?
- How would you explain to someone their role in killing sin in their life? (Romans 8:13)
- How would you counsel a believer who was struggling with the following sin?
- Sensual lusts
- Why is understanding sin so crucial to understanding God, Yourself, our culture, and the Bible.
“for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.” (Romans 8:13)
Keep meeting before small group and going out in pairs to share the gospel.