“Adopted by God and the Privileges that come with it” – Deacon Brandon Dempsey
- How does the world view of God’s relationship with mankind contrast that which scripture teaches?
- What can we learn about our adoption as God’s children from the conversation that Jesus had with the Pharisee? (John 8: 21-44)
- What are some of the privileges of adoption that were spoken of in the sermon? How do those privileges affect the way you live your life?
- The theme of adoption is a prevalent one through the New Testament. How is that same theme apparent in the Old Testament?
- If someone approaches you and asks how they can become an adopted Child of God, how would you respond?
“One A Week”
Share the gospel with at least one person this week!
Continue reading through the Bible! Pick a chapter from the Book of Psalms and memorize it this summer!