Read the Christmas story – Matt 1:18 -2:12
- What is most impactful to you about this historical event?
- In this season of Advent, are there any unique biblical mandates for us during this season? (Romans 14:5)
- How could the Jews long for the Messiah to come, yet when He came, pay no attention? Is there anything we can learn from this? (Matt 13:14-15)
- How was the first coming of Jesus both a means of concealing and revealing God? Is He still doing that today? If so, how?
- Certainly, most missed God’s activities that first Christmas. What do you see God doing in our world today? Psalm 90:16-17
- What things have you and your family found helpful, in order to focus on Jesus during this busy Christmas season?
Witness to at least one person a day!
Fight Verse – ISAIAH 9:6-7
“For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.”