I Corinthians 11:17-34
- Do people see gathering as a church as essential or non-essential these days?
- How do factions among God’s people identify those who are approved before God? (11:19)
- How does communion celebrate both the death of Jesus and His second coming? (11:23-26)
- Why would God make some sick and kill others for taking communion wrongly? Isn’t communion a celebration of God forgiving sinners? (11:27-31)
- How do you judge yourself rightly? Do you feel you are good at judging yourself? (11:31-32)
Give a tract and a generous tip this week!
Pick a length of scripture to memorize as a family June thru August!